Stretch Fabric Counters consist of four strong, lightweight, tubular aluminium poles, counter-top and base, and a printed fabric cover.
The 260gsm ‘stretch’ fabric cover is designed to fit snugly over the counter-top and base. It is then tensioned by securing the silicone edge in the grooves of the counter-top and base. After the graphic has been applied, the result is a seamless look, with the inside of the unit completely hidden from all angles (except where optional openings are chosen).
The inside of the unit is hollow, and as an example, can be used for storage of marketing material at an exhibition. For the fully-enclosed version, storage access is only via placing the counter from above. The optional storage access versions each have an opening to enable storage access from the rear of the unit without moving the unit.
Easy for one person to assemble in 7-10 minutes.
The graphics are printed with a VUTEk FabriVU 340, resulting in a rich and vibrant finish which is excellent for exhibition and indoor displays. Graphics fold up and fit in the carry bag, making these units light and easily transportable.
The fabric cover is washable and easily changeable. Additional or replacement graphics can be ordered separately. Old graphics can be recycled with other textiles.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium hardware components.
- Includes a bespoke-printed graphic on Stretch Fabric.
- Printed in-house on a VUTEk FabriVU 340.
- Finished in-house by our team of sewing machinists.
- Includes a carry bag that contains the unit hardware and can also hold the graphic for easy portability and transportation.
There is no additional charge for more than one design or artwork for your order, no matter how many counters you are ordering.
- Snap together the two halves of each of the four poles.
- Screw the poles into the counter-top and the base.
- Using the included gloves, slide the graphic over the unit.
- Position the graphic with the join at the centre of the rear.
- Secure the silicone edge into the grooves of the counter-top and base.
Stretch Fabric Counters stands are recommended for indoor use only, and are not suitable for outdoor use.